Starring: Fr. Brian Mullady, O.P.
Fr. Brian Mullady, O.P., offers a systematic
approach to the
seven sacraments of the Church, in this new EWTN Home Video, The
Seven Sacraments. Gifted in true
Dominican spirit with the ability to make us both understand and
deepest mysteries of Catholicism, Fr. Mullady examines the nature,
character, and necessity of the Sacraments, and their manner of
powerful grace upon us. By grouping
types of Sacraments as initiation, healing, and service to community we
how the Sacraments are "powers that come forth" from the Body of
Christ, truly "the masterworks of God" in the new and everlasting
covenant. - Catechism of
the Catholic Church, 1116.
- Why the Sacraments?
- What is a Sacrament?
- Characteristics of the Sacraments
- Sacrament of Baptism
- Sacrament of Confirmation
- The Eucharist as the Real Presence
- The Eucharist as a Sacrament
- The Eucharist as a Sacrifice
- Penance as Healing and Forgiveness
- Anointing of the Sick as Healing
- Holy Orders
- Marriage - Part 1
- Marriage - Part 2
Rating : Not Rated.
USCCB Rating : Not
Time: Approximately 30 Minutes per episode